You might not know this, but many Florida attorneys have a diverse professional background. While much of this background involves extensive legal training, many lawyers have also acquired other types of education. For example, one of the attorneys in our firm holds a master’s degree in social work.
When you are searching for a qualified advocate to represent you during child custody disputes, keep in mind that a background in social work is beneficial in many ways. Here are some of the ways that such an attorney can benefit you:
- By helping you determine what custody arrangement is best for your children
- By fighting for your rights as a fit and caring parent
- By fighting for the rights of your kids on a long-term basis
- By adding you as you identify your co-parent’s harmful or dangerous behaviors
- By helping you create a parenting plan that meets the needs of all involved parties
- By working to preserve the best interests of your kids
Because of our firm’s commitment to parents and children residing in the Fort Lauderdale region, we want to help you find the right lawyer. As such, we urge you to ask your candidates many questions. These questions should revolve around the attorney’s legal qualifications. However, it is also critical to ask your candidates about their training in other fields. In the end, this is about your family and you have the right to choose the legal professional best qualified to help your case.
We invite you to learn more about our law firm as well as our approach to sensitive child custody matters. Continuing to explore our website content can help you learn more. Our lawyers also welcome any queries you may have about our qualifications and our attorneys.