During divorce proceedings, child custody is the most important issue for courts. Custody law requires lawmakers to prioritize the wellbeing of the child and place them with the parent best suited to provide that care. Courts consider several factors when making these...
Ready to help when needed the most.
- Red flags that say you may be heading for a January divorce
- The challenges of divorce for women who outearn their husbands
- Advice for divorcing parents (no matter how old the kids)
- 3 tips for making your divorce a less costly and painful process
- Should your parenting plan have a non-disparagement clause?